Ways to Help
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!!! Come on out to the shelter today and help walk the dogs! They LOVE their outside time and meeting new people!! Please come down and help them out!! Call or text our SCAA number if you can make it! or fill out the form below for future dates! The dogs are waiting to meet you!!!!
What does fostering a dog involve? When you foster, you agree to take a homeless dog into your home and give him or her love, care and attention, either for a predetermined period of time or until the dog is adopted. All necessities are covered by SCAA. Fill out the Foster Form and email to Second Chance or mail it to us P.O. Box 794 Water Valley, MS 38965
Kroger Card Community Rewards
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER.
1. Go to www.kroger.com
2. Click Sign In at the top right
3. Enter your email and password. (If you do not have an account then click create account.)
4. Click My Account
5. Click Account Settings
6. Scroll down and on the bottom right there is a box that says Community Rewards. Click Edit.
7. Under Find Your Organization enter the number SH389 and click Search.
8. Select Tunica Humane Society and click save changes
9. That is all! Now swipe your card or enter your number while you shop and Second Chance Animal Alliance will receive credit.
Please consider making a donation. Contributions of any amount are welcome, but you can also become a sponsor (coming soon) with a reoccurring donation of $50 or more a monthy. You can select the animal you wish to sponsor and if you would like to meet this lucky dog a visit will be arranged! All contributions, no matter how large or small, are always needed.
Checks and money orders (made payable to Second Chance Animal Alliance) can be sent to:
Second Chance Animal Alliance
P.O. Box 794
Water Valley, MS 38965
I Care For Animals Car Tag Program
Money raised through this program supports spay/neuter and other animal welfare programs in the state of MS.
Help make a difference and sign up
to volunteer today!
If you would like to set up day to volunteer in the future or to set up a standing day to visit, please fill in the form and a SCAA member will respond asap.